Thursday, December 27, 2012

12 Most Anticipated Films of 2013






2013 is just around the corner, and that means so are the most anticipated films.

We have picked out just a handful of the most exciting films we cant wait to chomp popcorn in front of. 

Here we go.....


#1 Pacific Rim


When I saw the trailer for this... my jaw dropped!!



#2 Man of Steel 


Superman Begins!!! Christopher Nolan running things can't be a bad thing for this franchise in need of a huge facelift.



#3 Oblivion 


Sci-fi has been kind to Tom Cruise. An original story with visuals and theme reminiscent of I am Legend, this is going to be huge. 



#4 Oz The Great and Powerful 


Hollywood has been trying to duplicate greatness for years.
Let's hope Sam Raimi delivers. 



#5 After Earth


Will Smith+M. Night Shyamalan=Success 



#6 Iron Man 3


I think everyone can agree that Iron Man 2 was probably 
the weakest of the new Marvel films. Iron Man 3 looks to dazzle in 
2013.



#7 The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug


I was so excited to be back on Middle Earth this past month.
Some said the movie was slow.. but if you enjoy the extended cuts of The Lord of the Rings, than you can appreciate the detail that Peter Jackson gives each film. 

#8 Catching Fire


The only film I saw twice this year in theaters. 
I'm excited about the addition of Phillip Seymour Hoffman.

#9 World War Z


Pitt vs Zombies..... Yes Please



#10 The Lone Ranger


I have to say I am not a big Armie Hammer fan. I am anticipating this to flounder.  



#11 Monsters University


Monsters Inc. is probably my favorite Pixar film. Let's hope this goes the route of Toy Story 2 and not Cars 2.



#12 Elysium


This could be a sleeper hit of 2013. 
Anxiously awaiting a trailer.

I know I didn't get them all. Star Trek, Riddick, The Wolverine, Thor 2, Hangover 3, Fast and Furious 6, The Great Gatsby, Gangster Squad, Warm Bodies... Etc.

All I know is... I need another job to be able to see all these and then buy the Bluray's later. 



















No comments: