Sunday, December 30, 2012

OPPO Remote App 1.0.2







I love my new OPPO app. Control your Bluray Player from
any iOS device. This is the first version of the OPPO remote app for OPPO Bluray players. It works with the new OPPO BDP-93, BDP-95 and later models. The iOS device must be hooked up to the same network with the Bluray player on. Some are frustrated by this... but if it's not on, it's not connected to the internet. I always turn mine on when I put in a Bluray... Unfortunately no app exists for that yet. :)
You can turn the power off from the app. 




I Love this app!!! Now I need a network receiver and Plasma. I use the Apple TV remote app as well. 

The controls for the OPPO app are roomy and simple to use. I love the netflix button. 

You can't go wrong with a high end Bluray player from OPPO.